In your role as a Java Fullstack Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Media practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
• Operate effectively using tools for remote collaboration
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What we ask for
• Develop an End to End Application using the newest version of Java tech stack.
• Possess strong analytical ability and must have worked in demanding project environments
• Able to write clean well-tested code
• Willing to work in an Agile environment
• Experience in working with an onsite or distributed development team
• Excellent Written and spoken English
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to shift priorities quickly.
• Independent and creative in approach to problems and be proactive.
• 5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
• 3+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
• 1+ years of web development with Angular 8 & above.
• Hands-on in Core Java, Java 11(Version), IntelliJ IDE
• Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Microservices
• DB: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PostgreSQL, MemSQL
• Experience or familiarity with technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital Enterprise Media hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.