In your role as an Analyst - Technical Support, you make the impact have on our global finance measurable. You work for the Valtech Global Finance function and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
- Valtech Group, a global company and provides technology and marketing digital agency services. Valtech has been using Oracle Financials Cloud is the back-office software solution for its ERP system global rollout.
- Valtech currently has an opportunity for a Shared Services position as a Technical Support Analyst at the Bengaluru office. This position will mostly interface with the Accounting and Finance business users and stakeholders globally, liaise with business analysts, act as master data management steward, and provide first-level support on the existing Oracle solution as needed.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data flows and continuity of business processes.
- Provide timely assistance on preparation, creation, and update of master data in Oracle Cloud ERP, including supplier/ customer records, chart of accounts lists of values, using Oracle online forms and batch templates.
- Work directly with the Finance business users to address issues related to data quality, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts on impacts of data changes across business units and/ or to integrated systems.
- Adhere to MDM governance policies and procedures, document resolutions to data management issues and requests in the ticketing/ incident management tool.
- Assist with other timely requests related to business operations such as load/ import of Payables & Receivables invoice, journal, asset files as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting import errors: review execution reports, reach out to Finance business users and local administrators for data-related issues and work with them to help them fix missing/ invalid/ incomplete data in Oracle correction templates.
- Provide first front line support to Finance & Accounting functions when needed in all aspects of the Oracle solution: ensure creation of tickets in the incident management tool, collect supporting materials, update with appropriate status and priority, analyze the issue, reassign the ticket to a business analyst for further investigation when necessary, work directly with users for guidance on the resolution, coordinate with business analysts for any documentation update (training, setup, design document).
- Work timing: 6.30pm - 3.30pm IST to support EU & US time zones
Qualifications & Desirable profile
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP functionality desired.
- One-two years of related experience in the field, in a shared service center/ outsourcing environment.
- Collaborative with ability to partner with business users and analysts, with quick turnaround on business requests.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Customer service mindset with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in India.
What we offer
You’ll be a member of Valtech's global finance team. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for the organization. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy.