In your role as a React JS –Lead Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital commerce practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
• Design and implementation using React Js library and state management.
• Creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, UI Components, Layouts and Responsive Design
• Strong knowledge of designinig the UI with greater attention to detail and adhering to the best design practices.
• Ability to transform the Mockups to Working and interactive designs for the end users.
• Understand the technical specification and review it for development
• Well verse with dev tools and debugging methods.
• Adheres to policies, guidelines and procedures of Valtech and customer while development is carried out
• Unit testing of the application, peer review and documentation
• Ensure services are delivered as per SLAs
• Accountability for tasks assigned
• Decent collaboration skills within project team and Customer
What we ask for
Exp:5 to 8 years
• Extensive experience in designing professional Web applications using React Js, Redux and Axios/Fetch.
• Experience using version control systems in a collaborative environment, e.g. Git
• Experience developing responsive designs using bootstrap , media queries and flex box
• Experience in responsive web desing and development on eCommerce websites.
• Strong experience in API integrations, JSON and AJAX
• Understanding of eCommerce based projects.
Good To Have:
• Knowledge of content management systems, publishing workflows and tools
• Knowledge of unit testing frameworks such as Jest.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration - Automation of builds and unit tests (Jenkins )
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital commerce hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.