In your role as a Android Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Digital Commerce practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
1.Proven experience as an app developer.
2.Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
3.Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
4.Knowledge of android back-end services and animations.
5.Knowledge of UI design principles and application interface guidelines.
6.Proficient in code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
7.Knowledge of third party libraries ability to use it with ease.
8.Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
9.Experience with maintain code quality, organization, automation and continuous integration .
10.Ensure performance and quality of the application.
11.Responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts
12.Ability to manage your work with minimal supervision.
What we ask for
Exp:3 to 6 yrs
• Expert in Java, Kotlin or C++ programming.
• Experience with Android Studio and Android SDK frameworks.
• Extensive experience in designing professional UI components as per standard design principles.
• Experience using version control systems in a collaborative environment, e.g. Git
• Strong Experience in debugging code and find root cause and fixing issues.
• Experience in consuming APIs
• Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Adept with benchmarking and modification
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital Commerce hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.