In your role as a Node JS Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital commerce practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
- Design and implementation using Node Js runtime environment.
- Strong understanding of microservices based architectures, Docker, Kubernates, Serverless via Lambda.
- Strong knowledge and experience on async programming (asyn/await) and Event driven programming by adhering to the best design practices. Ability to understand the complex business requirements and implement them as microservices.
- Understand the technical specification and review it for development.
- Experience on headless eCommerce and headless CMS(Amplience), well verse with dev tools and debugging methods.
- Adheres to policies, guidelines, and procedures of Valtech and customer while development is carried out
- Unit testing of the API, peer review and documentation
- Ensure services are delivered as per SLAs
- Accountability for tasks assigned
- Decent collaboration skills within project team and Customer
What we ask for
- Extensive experience working API development on Node Js runtime using any API framework such as Express/Hapi/AdoniJS/Fastify
- Experience on microservices serverless deployment and version control systems in a collaborative environment, e.g. Git
- Experience docker, kubernates and serverless lambda.
- Experience in MACH architecture based projects.
- Strong experience in API development usind TDD.
- Understanding of eCommerce based projects.
Good To Have:
- Knowledge of content management systems, publishing workflows and tools
- Core Java 8 or Above.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks such as Jest.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration - Automation of builds and unit tests, Terraforms
- Written and verbal communication skills
Exp: 5 to 8 years
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital commerce hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.