People & Culture strategic and operational role which is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing process and systems to enhance employee experience, employee engagement and employee delight across the organization.
What you will do:
1. Build employee experience based on our Share, Dare and Care values: Evaluate and enhance the employee life cycle management process and system to offer greater level of employee experience and bench marking with best of the industry practices.
2. Design, implement and evolve employee engagement ecosystem: Effective implementation of global and local employee engagement initiatives and platforms.
3. Represent India offices in global initiatives implementation: Representing India for Valtech global initiatives in specific areas and actively participating in all discussions and taking ownership for necessary implementation.
4. Design and implementation of reliable collection of data from various sources and systems within the organization; people data analytics implementation, assist senior management in data driven decision.
5. Design, implement and evolve people policies of the organization.
6. Take up activities that will help our people within organizational ecosystem, sustain and evolve culture.
To excel at this role, the ideal candidate would need to possess:
• At least 10+ years of experience in IT organization in the people function
• Strong belief in Employee Engagement & Culture Building
• Proven People Leadership & Strategic Vision
• Ability to make data-driven decision.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to foster change, adaptability, and resilience.
Must have MBA in human resources management.
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!