We're eagerly looking for an organized and knowledgeable Senior Executive – People & Culture to join our devoted team. This person will make a significant impact on our team, cultivating a welcoming and positive work environment while implementing and overseeing initiatives that improve our culture and employee experiences.
What you do
As the Senior Executive – People & Culture, you will take on a range of responsibilities, from leading our HR processes to crafting and adopting initiatives meant to nurture our employees and company culture. You will need to posses excellent communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization and the ability to make sound decisions regarding employee relations and development.
What we ask for
• Proven experience in Human Resources or a relevant field, dealing with all facets of employee relations and development.
• Good understanding of the workflows of other departments, and the ability to interact smoothly with all levels of the organization to ensure HR strategies align with organizational goals.
• Demonstrable experience in creating, managing, and advancing HR projects and initiatives within a business.
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a positive attitude and consistently delivering results.
• An eye for identifying improvement opportunities and ability to present and implement innovative ideas.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to drive HR strategies and impart these ideas effectively to employees and the senior leadership team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer
You will be part of our multinational Valtech team, an established player in the digital realm worldwide. Not only are we committed to delivering quality services and products, but we also consider our employees’ growth as one of our top priorities. As a key member of our team, you will get the chance to develop your skills and career whilst making a substantial impact on our business culture.
At Valtech, we’re passionate about engineering experiences that work and reach everyone. Hence, we’re proactive about building a workplace that’s inclusive and equitable for everyone, where all have the resources and opportunities needed to thrive, grow and reach their goals. You can find out more about our commitment to creating a Valtech for everyone here.
If you don’t tick every box in our job description, pitch us anyway. We are always excited to meet someone who could end up being the perfect candidate for our growing team!